Sunday, March 20, 2011

I don't want to visit all the 'tourist destinations' in Europe, I'd rather walk around aimlessly and visit some unknown places. I don't even care if I'll have a photo of me next to the Eiffel tower. Europe Tour 2011 - Copenhagen, Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome), Paris. Am I excited? Not until I do more research on it. I gotta study for now.

That day I asked 'which part of feeling special makes you happy?' (or, why do you like being unique?). Now I feel like that and can't answer the same question.


-

I love almost all the stuff I post up here, amongst all the songs I have. Sharing music 'makes my blood so happy'. Yesterday was one of my best piano-playing moments, I crossed a mental obstacle and everything just flowed well after. I'd like to try playing in front of some people to see I've really crossed the barrier -


- also, I'm going to draw tonight.

No comments: